Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My favorite month

Hey everyone. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. June is my favorite month of the year. Besides the NBA Finals (which will include the Lakers!) and baseball season in full swing, my birthday is in June. I'm expecting big things for my birthday. I believe my situation is going to be completely turned around - some great things will happen in my life, and I can't wait.

Treatment continues to progress well. We have not received any official marker readings or updated scans yet because it's too soon. Those will start coming in a few weeks. Meanwhile, I'm keeping myself busy with work, playing chess, exercising and eating (I need to keep my weight up).

I haven't posted a laughter clip up in a while, and I apologize for that to those who enjoyed them. I can't take credit for finding this clip. It was shown to me, but it was too funny to not put up here. Enjoy!

No comments: