Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Staying On Track

I apologize for missing so much time between posts, but the last week was incredibly busy for me. I celebrated my birthday last Wednesday, and met a lot of new friends over the weekend.

A quick update - we found out this morning that the tumor markers have continued to decline, which is a good sign. This is the 2nd data point we've obtained thus far to suggest that the current treatment regiment is working effectively. Still, I don't want to get too ahead of the game. I plan to remain patient and take it step by step, as I strongly believe I will get through this successfully at the end of the day.

That's all I got for now, but I promise to post more often this next month as I couldn't get on here enough in June.

I hope everyone is doing well. Oh, and I almost forgot. No laughter clip this week...but something a lot better. What I've realized from all the Michael Jackson coverage since his death is that nobody knows when their time is up. But it doesn't matter how long we are in this world, what matters is the impact we've made while here. Michael Jackson made a tremendous impact in this world, and I believe that one day, in my own way, I will too. We'll miss you MJ...RIP.

No comments: