Saturday, July 18, 2009

3 cycles in the books

Happy Saturday to everyone. This past Tuesday I received the 2nd and final dose of my 3rd chemo cycle. The duration of this treatment is still TBD - my doctor would like for it to continue if it is working successfully and I am tolerating the side effects - but I would say I'm approx. halfway done at this point.

I feel it starting to catch up with me a bit physically. This week I was a bit under the weather and my energy level was very low. I went to work on Wednesday, but just couldn't muster enough energy to get to the office the rest of the week. But mentally I am relaxed and confident. All will be well, and as soon as I'm off treatment I hope to begin exercising more vigorously as my energy level should return to normal.

Next weekend I'm off to a friends wedding so I will try and post beforehand. If not, I will be back mid-next week when my chemo starts up again.

I hope everyone is doing well...

No comments: