Monday, February 9, 2009

Laughter clip of the week

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."

- Kurt Vonnegut

I thought I would take a break from storytelling once a week to lighten the mood on this blog. Once a week I plan on posting a clip of something funny that will hopefully get a laugh out of everyone, and I don't mean a small chuckle, I mean a hyena-like laugh that will make others around you say, "what is wrong with that weirdo."

Everyone should try and laugh out loud at least once a day. Laughter cleanses the soul, releases your body's natural healing power, and frankly, laughing is fun. Hopefully I can help you out with that. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Hani Mogri said...

Ha Ha! 4 times and it is still funny!

NS said...

I think I've watched it about 50 times...it will never get old!