Monday, February 16, 2009

Laughter Clips of the Week

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter"

-
E.E. Cummings

I plan to get back to my storytelling this week, but today, it's time to laugh. Last week I said I would begin posting some funny clips once a week so we can all have a good laugh. This week, I'm throwing in a bonus clip.

The first clip is my favorite part from Beverly Hills Cop. Earlier in the movie, Eddie Murphy had stuck a banana in the tailpipe of the cops' car to prevent them from following him. These cops tell him that they're not falling for that trick...



My very good college friend reminded me of this clip from a movie we love, The Jerk. There's really no way to explain this...it's just comedy.



I hope you all enjoyed those, and let me know if you have ideas for other clips I can post on here. Have a good week...

No comments: