Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Laughter Clips of the Week (Ouch!!)

Because of my recent lung surgery, whenever I laugh it causes sharp pains in my chest. I tried to find good laughter clips without laughing, but failed miserably (with the not laughing part). Now that the pain has worn off I can get back to writing this post.

It has been a few weeks since I've been able to post up some laughter clips, and after watching these, I had to share them. The first clip can't possibly be real, but it's priceless. The 2nd clip I'm sure is real, and is also priceless.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who reached out to me before and after the surgery to wish me luck. Now that the procedure is behind me I'm back to playing the waiting game, which can be very frustrating. We won't know anything further until we take our next set of follow-up tests next week. In the meantime, it doesn't hurt to laugh (Or maybe it does...) Enjoy!



No comments: